All Campsites are first-come-first-serve. Valid camping permit required.
To Register Upon Arrival:
- Business Hours Mon-Fri 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Albion City Hall, 420 W Market St., (402) 395-2428
- After Hours: Albion Police Department non-emergency, (402) 395-2154
Camping in Albion
Clean and Conveniently located, the City of Albion campgrounds currently have:
- 26 sites with Electricity, Water, and Sewer hookups.
- Water hookups available at each site April 1 through October 31st.
- Clean rest rooms and showers adjacent to the site – open year round.
- WiFi – Wireless Internet – Included.
- $15 Per Day
- $90 Per Week
- $10 Per Day
- $60 Per Week