- four large shelters
- wide open green spaces
- Albion Family Aquatic Center
- playground equipment
- rest rooms
- Nearby RV hookups – more camping information HERE
The Albion Sports Complex, in the Northwest part of Albion includes:
- four ball diamonds
- two half-court basketball courts
- tennis court
- pickleball court
- soccer fields
- picnic shelter
- playground equipment
- concession stand
Albion Family Aquatic Center
Come visit the Albion Family Aquatic Center located in scenic Fuller Park! Opening Friday, June 2nd!
The new facility features:
- A 1600 square foot splash pad;
- Zero-Depth Entry;
- Water-walk and Cargo Net Play area;
- 20 foot high open flume slide;
- Two diving boards: 1 meter and 3 meter;
- Spacious free-swim area with Lap Lanes;
- More deck area for relaxation; and,
- Full-line of Concessions!
Open 7 Days a week: Monday-Saturday 1pm-7pm; Sunday 1pm-6pm
Lap Swimming Daily: Noon-1pm
Private Parties and Swim Lessons are available – call for details.
2018 Pool Rates: Individual Daily: $5.00 Weekly: $25.00 Summer Pass: $60.00 (Resident) $90.00 (Non-Resident)* Family (Immediate Family Only) Weekly: $50.00 Summer Pass: $100.00 (Resident) $150.00 (Non-Resident)*
Call the Albion Swimming Pool now to purchase your summer pass, schedule lessons, or book your private swimming party! Pool: 402-395-9957 City Hall: 402-395-2428
Lifeguard positions are also available! Call or visit City Hall for info on how to apply!
The Albion Swimming Pool is a great place to enjoy your summer’s day – relax by poolside, or splash your cares away!
Boone County Fitness Center
“The Center” is equipped with:
- an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, & sauna;
- a racquetball court;
- a half size basketball court;
- a spinning room;
- a group exercise room;
- a fully equipped cardio room with flat screen cable TV;
- a wonderfully equipped weight room;
- a dance room with dance & tumbling classes for children;
- a full schedule of group fitness classes & activities; and,
- swimming lessons available throughout the year for all ages!
Check out facility photos and class schedules at:
Boone County Trails System – Fairgrounds & Fuller Park Loop
The Fairgrounds and Fuller Park Loop, 1.8 miles of 8-foot-wide concrete recreational trail, is located near other City and County recreation areas—such as the County Fairgrounds, City Park, Campgrounds, and Aquatic Center—and provides another safe and convenient outdoor recreation resource to the area.
A 2016 Community Survey identified recreational trails as the top priority for area citizens. The Fairgrounds & Fuller Park Loop project, constructed in the Summer of 2018, is the first leg of a multi-phased initiative designed to fulfill this need.
This trail project, constructed on City and County property, is a collaborative initiative of: The Boone County Foundation Fund, the City of Albion, Boone County, Boone County Development Agency, Boone County Agricultural Society, and interested citizens.