All Campsites are first-come-first-serve. Valid camping permit required.
To Register Upon Arrival:
- Business Hours Mon-Fri 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Albion City Hall, 420 W Market St., (402) 395-2428
- After Hours: Albion Police Department non-emergency, (402) 395-2154
Camping in Albion
Clean and Conveniently located, the City of Albion campgrounds currently have:
- 46 Sites available
- 26 Sites with Electricity Water, and Sewer hookups.
- 20 “Over-flow” sites with Water and Electricity only – south of the main campgrounds.
- Water hookups available at each site April 1 through October 31st.
- Clean rest rooms and showers adjacent to the site – open year round.
- WiFi – Wireless Internet – Included.
- $20 Per Day
- $100 Per Week
- $10 Per Day
- $60 Per Week